Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Join us for doubles play at a sport with elements of badminton, ping pong and tennis.
We will be playing every Tuesday of each month.
Registration is required - No Drop-ins.
**If you have not played before, please take an introductory lesson at the venue of your choice.**
Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 10:15 AM until 12:15 PM
Registration is closed - Event is full
Bring $6.25 cash, your own racquet and balls, water, a mask, a visor or hat and appropriate shoes for outdoor court play. Come ready to play for 2 hours!
We need groups of four to book a court. If you need to cancel, please do so on the website to give someone on the waitlist your spot. If you're registered and a no-show, you WILL still owe.
Once you have a reservation:
• Please arrive at 10 a.m., then a DCTC employee will let us through the locked gate. Due to Covid, the previous group must exit first.
We will comply by DCTC rules:
• Please sign the waiver, rules and contact tracing form, each and every time you enter the facility.
• A bathroom key is available for court participants.
• Do not prop open the gate to the courts. This policy protects members and guests.
• Use a maximum of two balls per court. All other items must be off the court.
• No coaching is allowed on the courts without advance DCTC approval.
• Maximum of four people per court. • No rotating in. • No spectators.
Members pay for their own charges