Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Intermediate Pickleball Lesson
Del Cerro Tennis Club.
with Coach Deanna McDonald
Lessons are limited to four players so Deanna can give specialized attention.
Plan on two full hours. The first hour will be instruction, then an hour is devoted to playing and practicing.
The fee is $100 to be shared by the players; i.e. $25.00 cash each.
Friday, February 05, 2021, 9:00 AM until 12:15 PM
Registration is closed - Event is full
Bring $25.00 cash, your own racquet and balls, water, a mask, a visor or hat and appropriate shoes for outdoor court play.
If you need to cancel, please do so on the website to give someone on the waitlist your spot. If you're registered and a no-show, you WILL still owe.
We will comply by DCTC rules:
• Please sign the waiver, rules and contact tracing form, each and every time you enter the facility.
• A bathroom key is available for court participants.
• Do not prop open the gate to the courts. This policy protects members and guests.
• Use a maximum of two balls per court. All other items must be off the court.
• No coaching is allowed on the courts without advance DCTC approval.
• Maximum of four people per court. • No rotating in. • No spectators.
Members pay for their own charges