Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Beginner Pickleball Lesson
Del Cerro Tennis Club.
with Coach Deanna McDonald
Lessons are limited to four players so Deanna can give
specialized attention. Plan on two full hours.
The first hour will be instruction, then an hour is devoted to practicing.
The fee is $100 to be shared by the players; i.e. $25.00 cash each.
Check-in is 8:50 AM. Play is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Registration is required. No drop-ins
Beginner lesson: For the player who has taken the introductory lesson and/or has learned the basic rules of the game. This player is developing hand-eye coordination and the ability to make contact with the ball and is ready to move up to the next level of play. One hour of instruction and one hour of practicing your new skills.
Thursday, March 18, 2021, 8:50 AM until 11:00 AM
Registration is closed - Event is full
Bring $25.00 cash, your own racquet and balls, water, a mask, a visor or hat and appropriate shoes for outdoor court play.
If you need to cancel, please do so on the website to give someone on the waitlist your spot. If you're registered and a no-show, you WILL still owe.
We will comply by DCTC rules:
• Please sign the waiver, rules and contact tracing form, each and every time you enter the facility.
• A bathroom key is available for court participants.
• Do not prop open the gate to the courts. This policy protects members and guests.
• Use a maximum of two balls per court. All other items must be off the court.
• No coaching is allowed on the courts without advance DCTC approval.
• Maximum of four people per court. • No rotating in. • No spectators.
Members pay for their own charges